Sydney’s Specialists in Age-Reversing Forehead Fillers
Restore lost volume and regain the confidence of a smooth, balanced and wrinkle-free forehead.
Forehead fillers are an incredible treatment for addressing issues such as a hollow or concave forehead, age-related volume loss, or an otherwise misshapen forehead.
And at Medical Aesthetics 360°, we’re Sydney’s trusted experts in forehead dermal filler treatments that transform this key area of your face.
By volumising, balancing and smoothing out the forehead area using dermal filler injections, our professional clinicians can create an enhanced forehead aesthetic that gives you a naturally more youthful appearance.
- Anti-Wrinkle Injections
- Cheek Fillers
- Chin Augmentation
- Dermal Filler
- Double Chin Sculpting
- Face Slimming
- Filler Correction
- Forehead Fillers
- Gummy Smile
- Jawline Sculpting
- Lip Enhancement
- Liquid Facelift
- Nasolabial Fold
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
- Nose Thread
- PDO Mono Threads
- Platelet Rich Plasma
- Platysma Neck Bands Treatment
- Silhouette Soft Thread Lift
- Tear Trough Fillers
- Temple Fillers
- Thread Lift
- Undereye Treatments
- Undereyes Threads
Your forehead fillers treatment at a glance:
- Overview: A cosmetic injectable procedure that restores lost volume, smooths out the forehead and addresses hollowness.
- Treatment time: 15 mins
- Downtime: None
- Results:Immediate, can last 12-24 months
Foreheads are the telltale signs of age that display fine lines and wrinkles earlier than many other parts of the face. In addition to wrinkles, the forehead also suffers from a loss of volume, causing hollowness and concavities.
Forehead fillers are a non-surgical anti-ageing procedure that rejuvenates the forehead, minimising the visible signs of ageing and resulting in a smoother, more youthful facial appearance.
Aside from age-related lines and wrinkles, forehead fillers can also help with:
- Bony ridges on the forehead
- Excessive forehead roundness
- Temple hollowing (due to age or weight loss)
- Uneven facial profile due to a sloped forehead
Our qualified medical practitioners use premium, TGA-approved dermal fillers to volumise, shape and contour the forehead, achieving the stunning natural results you desire.
Our forehead rejuvenation treatment using dermal fillers is a quick, safe and non-invasive procedure that offers instant results and no downtime.
- Following an initial assessment, we’ll cleanse your skin and apply a numbing agent to help you feel relaxed and comfortable throughout your session.
- Your doctor will then administer the dermal filler injections to specific areas of the forehead. This restores lost volume and stimulates collagen production. To ensure the most natural results, we inject the filler substance gradually and can also use a dissolving enzyme to reverse the effects if you’re not entirely satisfied.
- And that’s it! Once your session is over, you can safely return to work without any disruption.
Forehead fillers are a fantastic option to enhance and contour the forehead, creating a more shapely appearance and plumper, more volumised look. Forehead fillers can assist with:
- Smoothing out age-related fine lines and wrinkles
- Replacing lost volume to address a sunken forehead
- Enhancing facial side profiles
- Balancing facial appearance by addressing hollowness or concavities
- Hydrating aged skin to revive and rejuvenate the appearance
- Filling in recessed scarring on the forehead
Forehead Filler Treatments: Frequently Asked Questions
Forehead dermal fillers involve the use of hyaluronic acid, which is found naturally in our bodies.
By precisely targeting the dermal filler into specific areas of the forehead, our medical experts are able to revolumise, rejuvenate and smooth out irregularities for a perfectly balanced and instantly more youthful appearance.
While the vast majority of patients are over the moon with their forehead filler results, we understand that some clients will have concerns about what happens if they’re not entirely happy.
One of the advantages of dermal fillers is the fact that we can reverse the results. This involves the use of an enzyme that dissolves the filler substance, restoring the treated area to its original appearance.
It’s also worth bearing in mind that the effects of dermal fillers are temporary.
Before your forehead fillers appointment, one of our medical experts will conduct an assessment of your forehead to establish whether dermal fillers are the right course of treatment for your particular needs.
At Medical Aesthetics 360°, we take a personalised approach to every patient, so you can be sure of a customised treatment plan that’s carefully tailored to your needs and delivers optimal results.
Forehead fillers may not be the best option for you if:
- You’re under 18 years of age
- You have underlying health conditions
- You’re currently pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have a history of nerve or bleeding disorders
- You have a skin disorder
Finally, it’s important to be realistic about the results that can be achieved from your foreahad fillers. Our highly-trained medical staff will be happy to chat to you about the kind of results you can expect, based on your particular situation
Our highly personalised level of service means that we’ll tailor a treatment plan to suit your specific needs, skin concerns, and desired results. As a result, treatment pricing will vary from patient to patient.
During your initial consultation, one of our trained doctors will conduct an assessment of your skin, discuss your situation, and develop a customised plan for your treatment. This will include a detailed breakdown of costs, timeframes and what to expect.
While you’ll notice an improvement immediately after your treatment, the best results will be apparent after 2-4 weeks, as this is when any mild swelling will have disappeared and the filler will settle into its optimal position.
Forehead filler results can last for between 12 and 24 months, with results varying from person to person.
After your session, your doctor will talk you through anything you need to be aware of in order to avoid issues and keep your skin looking and feeling its best. There are a few things you should be mindful of after your session, such as:
- Avoiding direct sun exposure
- Not drinking alcohol
- Avoiding exposure to very hot temperatures, e.g. sauna
- Not engaging in strenuous exercise for 24 hours
- Taking care not to pick, rub or massage the treated area
- Minimising movement of the treated area
If you notice any unusual symptoms, be sure to contact us immediately so our medical experts can advise you on what to do.
Forehead fillers are a safe and proven treatment, and any side effects are minor and temporary. After your treatment, some patients may notice bruising, redness, swelling or lumpiness in the injected area – this is normal and will clear up naturally within a few days.
For the majority of patients, forehead fillers involve slight discomfort rather than pain. You may feel a slight pinching sensation when the injection is applied and a low level of stinging as the filler is injected.
We’ll apply a numbing cream to minimise sensation in the treated area and use very tiny needles to reduce pain during the session.
While you may feel a small degree of discomfort after your treatment, this can be easily addressed using home remedies such as ice packs and standard pain medication.
If you’re concerned or anxious about your forehead fillers treatment, chat to our friendly team for more information on what the treatment involves, so you can feel relaxed and confident when you attend.