Anti-Wrinkle Injections Sydney
The Experts You Can Trust for Anti-Wrinkle Injections in Sydney
Experience stunning, natural results and a more youthful appearance you’ll adore with our top-tier anti-wrinkle injections in Sydney at Medical Aesthetics 360°.
Our team of highly-trained doctors specialises in anti-wrinkle treatments and cosmetic injectables in Sydney, offering safe and effective solutions to help you achieve a refreshed, relaxed, and rejuvenated look.
Under the expert care of our highly-trained doctors, you can enjoy complete peace of mind. Our medical professionals are the industry leaders in cosmetic injectables, with a passion for delivering incredible and lasting results.
Relax in the comfort of our beautiful clinics as we reverse the signs of aging with our fast-acting treatments.
- Anti-Wrinkle Injections
- Cheek Fillers
- Chin Augmentation
- Dermal Filler
- Double Chin Sculpting
- Face Slimming
- Filler Correction
- Forehead Fillers
- Gummy Smile
- Jawline Sculpting
- Lip Enhancement
- Liquid Facelift
- Nasolabial Fold
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
- Nose Thread
- PDO Mono Threads
- Platysma Neck Bands Treatment
- Silhouette Soft Thread Lift
- Tear Trough Fillers
- Temple Fillers
- Thread Lift
- Undereye Treatments
- Undereyes Threads
Your anti-wrinkle injection treatment at a glance:
- Overview: A cosmetic injectable procedure that smooths out lines and wrinkles for younger-looking skin.
- Treatment time: 30 mins
- Downtime: None
- Results: Visible after a week, can last up to 6 months
From deep lines to crow’s feet, facial wrinkles are the tell-tale signs of ageing that make us appear older and more tired. By smoothing out lines and wrinkles, we can help you achieve a more youthful facial appearance.
Anti-wrinkle injections are a safe, proven and highly effective way of minimising wrinkle visibility, leaving you with smoother, fresher, younger-looking skin.
At Medical Aesthetics 360°, we pride ourselves on creating a beautifully natural look from your anti-wrinkle injections, without ‘frozen’ expressions or stiffness.
Here’s what to expect when you visit one of our luxurious clinics for your anti-wrinkle injection treatment:
- Following an initial assessment, we’ll cleanse your skin and applying a numbing agent to help you feel relaxed and comfortable throughout your session.
- One of our doctors will administer the injections in order to relax the muscles. The whole process will take around 30 minutes.
- And that’s it! Once your session is over, you can safely return to work without any disruption.
You’ll notice the results of your anti-wrinkle injections about a week after your session, with the effects lasting up to six months. To keep your skin looking youthful and wrinkle-free in the long term, simply book a top-up appointment.
What’s more, over time, you’ll require a smaller dose of injectables less often – so you can easily maintain your younger-looking appearance without any hassle.
Younger looking skin is just the start of what we can achieve with anti-wrinkle injections. The advanced technology of our anti-wrinkle injections can assist with:
- Crow’s feet around the eye area
- Frown lines on the forehead
- Vertical banding across the neck
- A drooping mouth
- Gummy smiles
- Flared nostrils
- A square jawline due to teeth grinding
- Excessive sweating
Anti-Wrinkle Injections: Frequently Asked Questions
Here’s a run-down of how our anti-wrinkle technology works its magic:
- The anti-wrinkle injection contains a naturally-occurring protein. This substance makes its way into the muscle, where it stops the activity of a chemical messenger called acetylcholine.
- As acetylcholine is responsible for muscular contractions, the muscle is now relaxed, greatly reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- The same substance can also:
- Minimise excess sweating by blocking nerve signals to the sweat glands
- Relax the jaw muscles to reduce squaring of the jawline
- Over time, new nerve cells will develop and muscular activity will gradually be restored. To keep lines and wrinkles at bay, simply return for a top-up treatment.
Dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections are often confused with each other, but the two are different treatments.
- Anti-wrinkle injections work by relaxing facial muscles to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Dermal fillers use a naturally-occurring substance to fill the treatment area, in order to add volume and fullness, resulting in plumper skin.
Both anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers create a more youthful appearance and are used to achieve younger-looking skin.
For the ultimate anti-aging results, you can combine the two – chat to our experienced team of medical professionals to find out more.
While anti-wrinkle injections are a safe and effective treatment option for most people, not everyone is a suitable candidate.
At Medical Aesthetics 360°, we take a personalised approach to every patient. This means you can be sure of a customised treatment plan that’s carefully tailored to your needs – and delivers optimal results.
Anti-wrinkle injections may not be the best option for you if:
- You’re under 18 years of age
- You have underlying health conditions
- You’re currently pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have a history of nerve or bleeding disorders
- You have a skin disorder
Finally, it’s important to be realistic about the results that can be achieved from your anti-wrinkle injections. Our highly-trained medical staff will be happy to chat to you about the kind of results you can expect, based on your particular skin type and wrinkle severity.
After about a week, you’ll notice a significant difference.
Lines and wrinkles will be less visible, skin will be smoother and more supple, and your face will have a more youthful, rejuvenated appearance. After about two weeks, you should see the most difference.
Anti-wrinkle treatment results can last for up to six months, but this will vary from person to person. Once you start to notice wrinkle visibility returning, simply book in another treatment to restore your youthful look.
The best part? As time goes on, you won’t need to return as frequently, as your wrinkles will become less visible and appear less often.
After your anti-wrinkle session, we’ll talk you through anything you need to be aware of in order to avoid issues and keep your skin looking and feeling its best. There are a few things you should be mindful of after your session, such as:
- Not exposing your skin to very hot or very cold temperatures
- Avoiding skincare products that may cause irritation
- Skipping any strenuous exercise for the first 24 hours
- Taking care not to rub or massage the treatment area
And, of course, if you happen to notice any unusual symptoms, be sure to contact us immediately so our medical experts can advise you on what to do.
Anti-wrinkle injections are a safe and proven treatment option for reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles, with natural results. Side effects are rare – and when they do occur, they’re minor and temporary.
In some cases, patients may experience mild side effects such as redness, bruising, heat and swelling at the injection site. It’s important to note that these symptoms are normal, easy to conceal, and will clear up within a few days.
We get it – no one wants to undergo a painful treatment! And the good news is, most people find our anti-wrinkle injections to be comfortable and relatively painless.
We’ll apply a numbing cream to minimise sensation in the treated area and use very tiny needles to reduce pain during the session.
While you may feel a small degree of discomfort after your treatment, this can be easily addressed using home remedies such as ice packs and standard pain medication.
If you’re concerned or anxious about your anti-wrinkle injections, chat to our friendly team for more information on what the treatment involves, so you can feel relaxed and confident when you attend.
Our highly personalised level of service means that we’ll tailor a treatment plan to suit your specific needs, skin concerns, and desired results. As a result, treatment pricing will vary from patient to patient.
During your initial consultation, one of our trained doctors will conduct an assessment of your skin, discuss your situation, and develop a customised plan for your treatment. This will include a detailed breakdown of costs, timeframes and what to expect.